Quality is an essential component of our success. With a consistent alignment of all processes and procedures with the quality and precision of the end products, Dietermann uses a general quality safeguarding system.
The 3 columns of our quality system can be described as follows:
- Consideration and implementation of quality requirements already in construction and model making.
- Quality oriented procedures in production and machining, supplemented with a continuous employee training.
- Quality control facilities for the spot-tests and final inspection.
We carry out the following quality controls in a test room of our own:
- Radiograph gauging
- Rip gauging
- Measure gauging
- Spectral analytical examination of chemical composition
- Strength gauging
- Density gauging
- Pressing ( heated examining basin )